Do u have a fanfiction account?
Sorry I took so long to answer this, kinda forgot the ask was there (oops)
The answer is no (my old fanfics are on my Tumblr) and the closest thing I have to a fanfic account is my Ao3 where I post Full.Connection and probably some other stuff I write in the future
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12: Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
A quick Google search told me that apparently no one knows how to do this properly :P It’s possible to redirect all your links from your old tumblr url to your new tumblr url (assuming you saved your old url). This isn’t just redirecting to your new tumblr’s homepage.
This is like if you go to:
and the URL automatically changes to:
(try it!) If you’ve ever tried to find a post off someone’s old url, you know how annoying it can be to track down the post in the new url.
How to use: Just add this script either before your end body tag (</body>) or in the head section (<head></head>) of the tumblr where you saved your old URL. Change oddhour.tumblr.com to whatever your new URL is. To add a delay before redirecting, refer to this post.
<script> //redirect to new blog window.location.replace('http://oddhour.tumblr.com' +