Dave was sick of everyone leaving him out of the Yogscast so he became the whole Yogscast.
Overture 7240814 - GAT
Alright! So what is ‘Amass the Hoard’? Well, it’s my attempt at getting people more involved with rarepairs. Basically, I want you to create some content and in exchange I will make something of your choice for you.
I’ll be running this mini-event from October 16th till October 30th, at which time I will no longer be taking requests (though you are, of course, still encouraged to put up content for the pairing after that).
What do you have to do?
- Watch at least 1 episode of their Minecraft Modventures Season 3 series.
- Select a quote/scene/moment
- Draw/write/create something shippy based on your quote and post it on tumblr under the firezalmighty tag
- Send me a message saying you’ve done it along with a fic/art request of your choosing. Anything is acceptable as long as it’s yogs-related and not rpf; if you’re not sure, just ask.
What will I do?
- Check the firezalmighty tag to see your awesome work.
- Make a piece of art/writing in exchange. (Note: Since I am one person and you are, hopefully, many, it may take me a little while to get to your request. Please be patient with me)
- Art will be posted to ceranovis. Writing will be posted to yognautical.
- Message you to let you know I’ve finished your request.
Don’t know anything about the Fyre boys? That’s fine! The whole point of this is to get more people interested. Here’s a quick primer though:
- They’re British youtubers who are part of the Yogscast
- They’re less popular/well-known than a lot of the Yogs, so they’re part of the underyogs crew
- They are, as far as I know, not together in real life. Not really important, but I’m throwing it in before anyone asks.
- Their relationship is made of fluff and rainbows. It’s adorable.
- While the characters aren’t really defined by them or the fandom as of yet, there have been a few ideas floating around:
- Matt may be some sort of dragon/bird/feathery creature hybrid thing. I like to think of him as a quetzalcoatl-type creature with a more human form
- Phil is probably human, though I’ve seen some bug-man headcanons floating about before. We generally assume he was a blacksmith at some point
- They’re architects who live on the fringes building cool things and being ignored by everyone else
- Generally, I’ve been using “Matt” and “Phil” as the character names because “Fyre” and “Brute” just seem sorta odd, but if you’d rather use those go for it.
- My particular headcanon for how they came to know each other/fell in gushy romantic love is in this post http://ceranovis.tumblr.com/post/97259262220/if-its-okay-to-ask-could-you-share-headcanons-for
Got other questions? Send them my way!
Spread the word and join in the fun!
so many fucking incredible artists in this fandom are like 15 and 16 and I can’t wait to see how much your talent grows and develops over the next few years you’re gonna reach the stars kids I’m so proud of you guys.
part of a bigger project, still figuring out other mods
i want dcraft to have mekanism not only to watch them flail around trying to figure out machines and stuff but also
ORE x5 ＱＵＩＮＴＵＰＬＩＮＧ
when fanfics make chaosville an underdeveloped location that doesn’t matter other than “that place where some of the Yogscast were pre-complete” and not a location with its own interesting storyline
some quick doodles for my western circle oc, Shedoxihr, in the Entertainment Tine
HUH that’s a really good idea, actually! I think I’ll work on that and a few special surprises for a resource pack tomorrow
Have you ever wanted our kind and generous Storm Sage to look down at you while playing Minecraft, specifically this face?
No, “because that’s horrifying, why would you make this”? TOO BAD
(Inspired by a Skype conversation between Ceranovis and I)
my two month old kids really like jumping around.
looks like you are having fun, aokaygay.